If you’re buying a family Christmas Holiday listed below are 5 top techniques for something only a little different and exciting this year.
1. Since Christmas is traditionally a time for Children you may like to listen to about that very special Christmas Holiday in Lapland. Up in the Arctic circle is Lapland the home of Santa Claus. What better method to see in Christmas than to go to Santa, his Elves and his Reindeer at home before he sets off on his big day. Each child can get to see Santa,and be given a present. There’s also sleigh rides (pulled by reindeer of course), husky rides,Snowmobiles, a wonderful Christmas Gala Dinner, Christmas Carols and cosy log fires. So a truly wonderful family Christmas Holiday.
2. The following is really a very unusual family Christmas Holiday. It reaches the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi, Sweden which is 200km in the Arctic Circle. This is a truly unique Hotel. Each year it is newly built from the superior ice supplied by the fast flowing Torne River. Each year it has a new design and newly designed suites. You spend one night in the Ice Hotel suitably prepared with a wonderful warm bed and the other nights in a cosy and warm Swedish Hotel. There’s every winter outdoor activity available or you are able to just sit quietly by the fire and read a good book or play games.
3. For a completely different Christmas our next destination is Australia. Sydney to be precise. If you’re fed up with the cold and snow try “Down Under” for a summery Christmas. The weather will be great but you will have all the usual Christmas fun. Christmas Trees, Carols, turkey dinner and obviously Santa Claus. Sydney has numerous free events on the Christmas Season these include choirs, entertainers, slide shows, concerts and obviously the fabulous fireworks display on New Years Eve.
4. How about a cruise for Christmas. This is a great one for Mom because after getting the family aboard she can relax and allow party begin. This is a great opportunity for the adults to relax during the day while the youngsters are entertained then in the evening the fun of dressing for the Gala dinners for every single night of the Christmas period. Delicious food, great entertainment for all ages and an incredibly relaxed Christmas for Mom.
5. Finally certainly one of my favourite Christmas holidays. Christmas in New England. Whenever you think of Christmas in New England you think of snow, the most beautiful Christmas holidays of the year skaters on a frozen pond, white churches with slim spires, twinkling lights on Christmas trees and pretty colonial homes with large holly wreaths on the front door. They’re the images from a million Christmas cards.There are many beautiful Hotels and B & B’s all ready to provide you with a great Christmas. Many of these buildings are beautiful old colonial homes. There’s so much to see and do in New England. You and the youngsters might be busy from dawn till dusk. There’s every conceivable winter activity and being on vacation you have enough time to savor them together. Whether it’s a simple toboggan ride down the nearest hillside or perhaps a day skiing it will be great just to savor it as a family.
So take advantage of your family Christmas Holiday this year plan a fantastic Christmas Vacation. From the cold of the Arctic circle to the warmth of an Australian Christmas there is sure to be something to please everyone.